Ripagreen Mobility Kit - Thermal Lance and Backpack
Item Code: 341063 UK
The Ripagreen Mobility Kit is a backpack mounted thermal lance kit for weed management. It is Ideal for treating areas that are more difficult to get to, such as social housing gardens, steps and cemeteries. The Mobility Kit goes wherever you do.
- 1 (341053) Ripagreen Mini thermal lance 92cm (US/BS norm) with :
- 4 m gas hose with crimped connectors
- 1 gas regulator adjustable 1.5-3.5 bar (22-51 psi)
- 1 spare igniter stored in the handle
- 1 wrench for connections + a user’s guide
- 1 (341053) Ergonomic harness for thermal weed control lance and lightweight gas cylinder. Supplied with:
- Textile bottle cover
- 1m gas hose with crimped connectors
- Lance support system
- Technical data for Ripagreen Mobility Kit
- adjustable heat power from 45 to 80 kW
- supply: propane gas in gaseous phase
- gas consumption: 2.9 to 5.2 kg/h (6.4 - 11.5 lbs/h)
- Mini lance net weight: 1.96 kg (hose excluded)
- Harness net weight: 2.45 kg (bottle excluded)
The Ripagreen Mobility Kit is a comfortable lightweight backpack system for treating weeds. The innovative Ripagreen® ergonomic harness accepts all types of “small” gas cylinders (5 to 6 kg propane). It offers optimal comfort with adjustable straps and swivel stainless steel arm at the front.
The RIPAGREEN® thermal lance has adjustable heating power. It diffuses the heat from a short and rigid flame through its stainless steel nozzle. It is designed for ergonomic use by a single operator either pushed to cover large areas quickly and effortlessly, or carried to deal with complex or isolated areas.
The stainless steel heat diffuser can rotate 360° and blows a steady ray of heat in order to guarantee precise weeding over an area 40 cm in width (16 inches). Its unique manufacturing design and quality materials make it extremely durable and long-lasting.
Spot Treating Moss and Weeds
The life of a weed is cyclical; with many stages in its growth. One of the ways we can manage weeds is by interrupting the cycle at different stages. A burst of heat congeals the cells within the plant leaves, preventing it from photosynthesising... we can also use this technique on seeds, which are made of similar material - rendering them incapable of producing a plant. Using the method over time will lead to a great reduction in weeds on the surface.More on Moss and Weed Control