Ripagreen Easy Kit - Lance & Carrying trolley
Item Code: 341040
The Ripagreen Easy Kit is a Trolley mounted thermal lance kit for weed management. Offering incredible mobility and flexibility, the Easy Kit allows you to carry out almost any type of urban weeding. Its ergonomic trolley and detachable lance enable you to work faster.
- 1 (341053) Ripagreen Mini thermal lance 92cm (US/BS norm) with :
- 4 m gas hose with crimped connectors
- 1 gas regulator adjustable 1.5-3.5 bar (22-51 psi)
- 1 spare igniter stored in the handle
- 1 wrench for connections + a user’s guide
- 1 (333550) 1 Multimodal carrying trolley for gas cylinder:
- For 10 to 15 kg gas
- Textile bottle cover
- Adaptable push and pull handle operation
- Parking brake
- Support for standard lance
- Technical data for Ripagreen Easy Kit
- adjustable heat power from 45 to 80 kW
- supply: propane gas in gaseous phase
- gas consumption: 2.9 to 5.2 kg/h (6.4 - 11.5 lbs/h)
- Mini lance net weight: 1.96 kg (hose excluded)
- Trolley net weight: 11 kg (bottle excluded)
The Easy Kit is made up of an ergonomic trolley carrying a 13kg (30 lbs) gas bottle, along with a thermal lance suited for “comfortable” weeding in push mode or “precision” weeding in carry mode. The various configurations possible, along with the power of the hot air stream, provide you optimum working comfort and unprecedented adaptability.
The RIPAGREEN® thermal lance has adjustable heating power. It diffuses the heat from a short and rigid flame through its stainless steel nozzle. It is designed for ergonomic use by a single operator either pushed to cover large areas quickly and effortlessly, or carried to deal with complex or isolated areas.
The stainless steel heat diffuser can rotate 360° and blows a steady ray of heat in order to guarantee precise weeding over an area 40 cm in width (16 inches). Its unique manufacturing design and quality materials make it extremely durable and long-lasting.
Spot Treating Moss and Weeds
The life of a weed is cyclical; with many stages in its growth. One of the ways we can manage weeds is by interrupting the cycle at different stages. A burst of heat congeals the cells within the plant leaves, preventing it from photosynthesising... we can also use this technique on seeds, which are made of similar material - rendering them incapable of producing a plant. Using the method over time will lead to a great reduction in weeds on the surface.More on Moss and Weed Control