Lehner Wholegoods Item Code: 73220
The universal spreader attachment for all vehicles with a 12 V connection for the targeted and homogeneous spreading of salt, grit, sand, and even fertiliser
POLARO ® - perfectly equipped for winter service without a special vehicle With the POLARO ® , salt, grit, sand, but also fertilizer can be spread with almost any vehicle that is powered by 12 volts, e.g. B. Cars, pick-ups, trucks, wheel loaders, mini tractors or quads etc.
All the mounting holes required for the attachment are available in the frame of the POLARO ® . Thanks to the infinitely variable regulation of the spreader disc speed on the control unit, the spreading width can be continuously adjusted from 0.8 m (sidewalk) to 6 m (e.g. parking lot) while driving. The setting of the amount of spreading material is done manually with the POLARO ® .
- Working width continuously adjustable from 0.8 - 6.0 m (optional up to 12 m)
- Operation via the LAS control panel from the cab / driver's seat
- Stepless spread rate dosage - manually
- Frame, slider and spreader plate are made of stainless steel as standard
- Wiring in junction box, water-protected
- The automatic starter loosens stuck grit
- VA agitator made of stainless steel
- 24 V operation possible using a voltage converter
OPTIONAL for container sizes 110 l and 170 l: Saline agitator for difficult-to-flow salt (e.g. very fine salt) available for an extra charge.
- Hopper capacity: 170 l
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 690 x 610 x 1100 mm
- Weight: 42 kg
- Capacity, salt: approx. 220 kg
- Spreading area: approx. 10,000 m²
Polaro Spreader Articles
LAS control panel as standard
With the switching functions of the standard LAS control unit, the spreader disc speed can be continuously adjusted to determine the working width, as well as the switching functions machine on / off and slider open / closed.
The application rate of the POLARO ® E is also set on the control unit. Speed-dependent dosing via the AUTO-DOSIS control offers even more convenience.
VA agitator made of stainless steel
The patented LEHNER agitator system guarantees that the pourable grit continues to run.