Ripagreen Autonomy Kit - Lance, Hose Reel & Frame
Item Code: 341068
The Ripagreen Autonomy Kit is a vehicle mounted thermal lance kit for weed management. Thanks to its adjustable support frame, its miniature lance and 15 meters hose (49 ft), the Autonomy Kit lets you hook up several gas bottles and load them into any type of vehicle.
- 1 (341053) Ripagreen Mini thermal lance 92cm (US/BS norm) with :
- 1 gas regulator adjustable 1.5-3.5 bar (22-51 psi)
- 1 spare igniter stored in the handle
- 1 wrench for connections + a user’s guide
- 1 (333657) 1 Vehicle Mounting Frame for gas cylinder:
- 1 Cylinder securing strap
- For 10 to 15 kg gas
- Textile bottle cover
- 1 Thermal lance bracket with fsteners
- Automatic hose reel
- 15m hose with crimped connectors
- Vehicle mount clamping kit
- Technical data for Ripagreen Autonomy Kit
- adjustable heat power from 45 to 80 kW
- supply: propane gas in gaseous phase
- gas consumption: 2.9 to 5.2 kg/h (6.4 - 11.5 lbs/h)
- Mini lance net weight: 1.96 kg (hose excluded)
- Frame net weight: 33 kg (bottle excluded)
The Autonomy Kit features an adjustable support frame to keep the bottle(s) securely in place, an automatic 15m hose reel (49 ft), and a light, easy-to-handle mini lance. With this unit loaded onto your vehicle, your environmentally friendly weeding will know no limits.
The RIPAGREEN® thermal lance has adjustable heating power. It diffuses the heat from a short and rigid flame through its stainless steel nozzle. It is designed for ergonomic use by a single operator either pushed to cover large areas quickly and effortlessly, or carried to deal with complex or isolated areas.
The stainless steel heat diffuser can rotate 360° and blows a steady ray of heat in order to guarantee precise weeding over an area 40 cm in width (16 inches). Its unique manufacturing design and quality materials make it extremely durable and long-lasting.
Additional Universal Mounting frames can be purchased to add more gas cylinders to keep you going for longer periods.
Spot Treating Moss and Weeds
The life of a weed is cyclical; with many stages in its growth. One of the ways we can manage weeds is by interrupting the cycle at different stages. A burst of heat congeals the cells within the plant leaves, preventing it from photosynthesising... we can also use this technique on seeds, which are made of similar material - rendering them incapable of producing a plant. Using the method over time will lead to a great reduction in weeds on the surface.More on Moss and Weed Control