Ripagreen Easy+ Kit - Lance, Trolley & Backpack
Item Code: 341058
Combine the benefits of the Easy Kit with the ergonomic comfort of the Mobility harness for quick solo work. The Easy + Kit allows you to treat weeds in a number of urban environments, with both open areas and environments with narrow or difficult access.
- 1 (341053) Ripagreen Mini thermal lance 92cm (US/BS norm) with :
- 4 m gas hose with crimped connectors
- 1 gas regulator adjustable 1.5-3.5 bar (22-51 psi)
- 1 spare igniter stored in the handle
- 1 wrench for connections + a user’s guide
- 1 (333550) 1 Multimodal carrying trolley for gas cylinder:
- For 10 to 15 kg gas
- Textile bottle cover
- Adaptable push and pull handle operation
- Parking brake
- Support for standard lance
- 1 (341053) Ergonomic harness for thermal weed control lance and lightweight gas cylinder. Supplied with:
- Textile bottle cover
- 1m gas hose with crimped connectors
- Lance support system
- Technical data for Ripagreen Easy + Kit
- adjustable heat power from 45 to 80 kW
- supply: propane gas in gaseous phase
- gas consumption: 2.9 to 5.2 kg/h (6.4 - 11.5 lbs/h)
- Mini lance net weight: 1.96 kg (hose excluded)
- Trolley net weight: 11 kg (bottle excluded)
- Harness net weight: 2.45 kg (bottle excluded)
The Easy + Kit is made up of the trolley and lance from the Easy Kit, and the Ripagreen® ergonomic harness. This means you can enjoy the freedom of movement a 13kg (30 lbs) bottle provides, and still work with one hand. This allows you to cover larger areas with unparalleled levels of comfort.y.
The RIPAGREEN® thermal lance has adjustable heating power. It diffuses the heat from a short and rigid flame through its stainless steel nozzle. It is designed for ergonomic use by a single operator either pushed to cover large areas quickly and effortlessly, or carried to deal with complex or isolated areas.
The stainless steel heat diffuser can rotate 360° and blows a steady ray of heat in order to guarantee precise weeding over an area 40 cm in width (16 inches). Its unique manufacturing design and quality materials make it extremely durable and long-lasting.
Spot Treating Moss and Weeds
The life of a weed is cyclical; with many stages in its growth. One of the ways we can manage weeds is by interrupting the cycle at different stages. A burst of heat congeals the cells within the plant leaves, preventing it from photosynthesising... we can also use this technique on seeds, which are made of similar material - rendering them incapable of producing a plant. Using the method over time will lead to a great reduction in weeds on the surface.More on Moss and Weed Control